Fall is still here!

Cool Fall Style Ideas
Cool Menswear Fall Style Ideas
Cool Menswear Fall Style Ideas
Cool Menswear Fall Style Ideas
Cool Couples Fall Style Ideas
Eliza J Lace Fit and Flare Dress Review
Eliza J Lace Fit and Flare Dress Review
Eliza J Lace Fit and Flare Dress Review

HER LOOK
Dress: Eliza J | Bow Heels: Valentino | Lipstick: Mac-Sin | Purse: Kate Spade

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Uniqlo | Tie: Burberry | Shirt: Nordstrom | Pants: Topman | Shoes: Allen Edmonds

Fall is still here and I am so glad it is still hanging on!  The weather here has been super random these past few weeks with cold rainy days, and then tons of sun shine and warm weather!  It makes for a fun time though, and lots of checking to see what the weather is going to be like!

I recently got this fun lace dress from Eliza J and was going to save wearing it till Christmas because its the perfect Christmas dress, but then I thought, I love it so much....I should wear it now and several times before Christmas :)  I love when I can find a dress that has a good fit, a cute design, and can be worn at diffrent times of the year!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day and a Happy Halloween!

Labels: , ,