deck the halls with christmas jolly!

Hi! If you are here to look at the snowman lightbulb click on the link below to find the tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!
Snowman Lightbulb Tutorial Click Here!!!  
This has been such a fun carefree week! I have been loving it! For some reason, all I could think about on Sunday was making christmas decorations, so Monday that is what I started to do! I went to tons of different stores to find all the stuff I needed!
Time to get some projects started! I started off making snow globes and made about 10 of them! I will show them when I finish making the rest of the winter wonderland!
Monday night, Stacey and I went on a date to Yogurtland! After we went back to my place and watched FastFive and had a sleep over! Stacey is the best!
 Here was a funny fish ornament I made.
 and a lightbulb snowman!
Today I got to go to Del Taco and play with my friend Lizza and her girls. We all had so much fun talking and playing, we were at Del Taco for over 3 hours!
After I did some more shopping to find some random animal action figures to paper mache to make into ornaments. The ornaments were NOT turning out, so I moved onto making a christmas tree skirt!
I am so excited! This is Jake and I's first christmas tree! I am still working on making more ornaments for it! I also did christmas shopping on Monday, so I need to wrap up the presents and put them under the tree! Maybe I should wait on that till after Thanksgiving.... :)
 Trying again on the ornaments. Not happening... but having fun watching tv.
 So then I made stockings! BURLAP STOCKING TUTORIAL HERE!
Now time to start working on an advent calendar and trying to make some more ornaments! Wahoo!

Labels: